Lilypie

Thursday, May 22, 2008

Taste of freedom

Well, had my first 'Ernest-free' day yesterday. Sort of mixed feelings.

Sad - cause I miss him..... Kind of like don't know what to do with all the free time. Like the focus of life (at the moment) is suddenly taken away..

Happy - I got all the time in the world (although it is only a day) to do the things I want, can blast the music, can surf net, can do online banking. And I did my pedicure :-) After a month of confinement, finally my toes are presentable again :-)

Well, though Ernest is not with me, but I am not lazing, I have been diligently expressing the milk for him. Want him to have the benefits of breast milk (even though not exclusively) for at least this 3 months (let's see how long I/supply can last).

The moment I reached my in-law's place, I heard him cry, and guess wat? I dashed forward, knocking the maid (who kindly opened the door for me)and Ernest was jus fussing, as MIL took out the milk bottle to adjust the position. Well, guess mother instinct is really kicking in.

Hmmmm.... 6 more days to another Ernest-free day... He he.... Great Singapore Sale, here I come :-)

2 comments:

amelia thinks said...

SO which days are your free days?

annethia said...

Good good to have the luxury n ability to leave him behind once in a while...