Lilypie

Tuesday, May 27, 2008

ML shortened

I have decided, after encouragement from MIL and JY, to go back to work after 2 months and take the rest of the one month one day by one day :-)

This is because:
1) I am bored at home, not that I have a lot of idling time or I am not tired looking after Ernest, but I need some intellectual stimulation of the brain, rather than baby talk for the whole day.
2) I can use the rest of the ML for his injection or anything urgent.
3) Working is eaiser than taking care of baby, less emotional taxing (other than office politics)

I wlll be returning to work next week, should be next Friday, so I must go shopping more often before next Friday.

5 comments:

amelia thinks said...

I have always felt that a happy mummy is a happy baby too! Do what's best for you and Ernest will reap the benefits too!

annethia said...

Serious?? going back to work earlier ? Aiyo I am still contemplating should I lengthen my leave...

The Klutz said...

I know what you mean. I think we both had the same thought.

It was fun looking after baby but I seriously lacked mental stimulation.

Hai! But now I think my brains are over-stimulated and I can't wait to go on long leave again!

Such an irony!

Winter Chew said...

That's y it is good to have a break. And I will be working 4 days week, so it is not that bad, I hope :-p

paw said...

ohhh....... now i know u r going back to work! keke! welcome to FTWM family! :-)