Lilypie

Saturday, December 8, 2007

5 and a half months

According to the website, Ernest is now a minature baby, with all organs developed. During these 2 weeks, there are a few more changes:
1) More frequent cramps at night :-(
2) More frequent kicking from Ernest, especially when I am leaning forward or sitting down.
3) Irregualr bowel movement, wonder if Ernest is sitting on my colon?
4) Increased appetitie, eat almost every 2 hours.
5) Increased Body temperature, it is a good thing now, but not so in Mar or Apr....
6) Achness in the calf muscles returned, must be walked too much :-(
7) Become breathless when climbing bridge.....
8) I can't fit into any of my clothes now, now officially wearing maternaity wear everyday.
9) Occassionally people will give up their seats for me in the bus.

Well... see if I can add more in the next few weeks, hopefully positive ones :-)

No comments: