Lilypie

Thursday, December 20, 2007

19 Dec 2007 : Gynae Check-up

Yesterday went for a check-up, put on another 1.5kg. So it is a total of 3.5kg for the past 6 months :-)

Yesterday is the 1st time I ate McDonalds Fries :-) ever since I am preganant. Wow.... Missed it soooooooooooooo much.... Okie, that's the one and only one. Too high a salt intake.

I bought the Breast Pump yesterday at the Hospital too. Value Pack, pump, plus cooler bag, plus breast pads, plus breast crack cream :-) In the pack, there is a total of 6 bottles and 1 ice pack. And there goes my bonous on it... I know I know, I am 10 steps ahead again... Well, it is better to buy 1st since I am mobile and still able to shop around till I 'ache'.

Next round of shopping : Post-Christmas Shopping :-)

2 comments:

amelia thinks said...

Which brand did you buy?

Winter Chew said...

Medela :-) Always wanted this brand.