Lilypie

Sunday, June 20, 2010

Fever episodes

For the month of May, it was terrible. Imagine the first time I saw the display on the thermometer reflecting 40.2 degree. My hear nearly skipped a beat. I quickly dressed and rushed Ernest to KKH. I was in such a rush, that I forgot to let Ernest wear his shoes. Throughout the whole journey to KKH, he keep asking:" I didn't wear shoes." Faintz....

At KKH, all the doc did was feed him pandol and his temp dropped and we were asked to go home. Hmmmm... waste of $$$ but in exchange is my relief.

Ernest's fever is like a roller coaster, going up and down througout weeks. MIL and me suspect it is the school, as the room where they study and play is very cold.

Finally, the doc in KKH decided to give Ernest a stronger antibiotic and this week, I hope to say to kiss this terrible fever episode goodbye.

Get well soon, Ernest! Mummy needs her beauty rest.

No comments: