Lilypie

Saturday, April 4, 2009

Ernest 1st Year B'day Celebration

It's the day... the day which I have been preparing for. The party to celebrate that I have survived one year of motherhood and my precious has grown from an infant to toddler.

The minimum decoration of the function room:


The main decoration and the birthday boy:


More photos will be uploaded once I gotten hold of it.

Ernest's thought:
Didn't take any photo during the party as mummy was busy entertaining the guests. And a BIG THANK YOU to all great-grandpa, grandpa, grandma, grant-aunt, grand-uncles, aunties, uncles, cousins, kors kors, jies jies, di di and mei mei for attending my party. Though half the time I was just playing and enjoying myself. Hope all has enjoyed the party as much as me :)

1 comment:

Madster said...

Happy Birthday Ernest... looking forward to see more photos :)
Maddysmum