Lilypie

Saturday, March 7, 2009

Flu bug please go away : 2 March 2009

As usual, Ernest was sleeping at night when suddenly at 10pm, he was coughing and crying. When I tried to pacify him with pacifier and carrying, NOTHING works. And the more he cried, the more he cough. And he suddenly CHOKED! till his face turned red. So we rushed him down to KKH at 11pm to see the doctor.

Guess what? Ernest slept through the journey to the KKH but was fully awake while waiting.

When the doctor seen him, other than the usual question, the 3rd question she asked which intrigue me was 'are we 1st time parents'. I was taken aback and wondered did we make a hill out of a mole by bringing him to KKH?

Well, anyway, the visit to KKH ends at around 1am, and my little sick darling refused to sleep (refuse to sleep in sarong or cot, only wants to be carried) till 3am.

What a tiring and frightening experience which I hold this is the 1st and last flu episode for Ernest.

No comments: