Lilypie

Tuesday, March 4, 2008

One more month left

Approximately one month left.... Seems like yesterday that I was holding the toilet bowl and vomiting whole day. Time files, and I really wish to know how Ernest looks like, more like JY or me, or a mixture of both of us, or like our siblings.

So far so good, feet not swollen yet and I can still fit into my shoes :-)

Minus points (why I hope the pregnancy will end soon):
1) Leg cramps at night is keeping me awake, as I will be so conscious about it, to really have my deep slumber.
2) Frequent visit to toilet, do I need to elaborate on this?
3) Uncomfortable seating position, I will need to bring a portable pillow to sit comfortably in the bus soon.

Though got 3 minus points, but I am still enjoying my pregnancy, at least a valide excuse not to carry heavy stuff, not to do housework and not to overwork. :-)

No comments: