Lilypie

Monday, January 21, 2008

Bye 2007! Hello 2008

It has been a long time since I have blogged.... Just want to summarise what is Ernest's update for 2007 and what will be for the coming 2008

For 2007:
1) My waistline is expanding :-(
2) His kick is getting more and more powerful till I couldn't sleep :-(
3) Everyone is the family is excited and sort of looking forward to his birth (Me esp)
4) A lot of cleaning and clearing to make space for Ernest.

For coming 2008:
1) Hopefully it is a painless labour :-p or rather with no assistance from chemical
2) It is getting more and more diffcult to move around
3) He is more involved in my posture, if he doesn't like a position, he will kick till I shift.
4) He doesn't like heat. Will kick very hard when I am cooking.... Next time I must wear fireman suit to cook.
5) Most importantly, hope Ernest will be a healthy and happy baby :-)

No comments: