Lilypie

Tuesday, November 20, 2007

It is confirmed : Ernst Yong

Went for a check up today, and the Ultrasound alone took up an hour, cause the system hang on me. And yes, it is a boy :-) Even have a picture on the proof :-p

Ernst looked a bit funny in the screen, or maybe today's check-up emphasize on bones, he looked so skinny.. But Gynae commented that he is a bit big, so I got to eat lesser :-( During the ultrasound, I saw him open his mouth, so interesting :-), wonder what he's trying to say. Halfway through the ultrasound, the system hang, so I got to wait outside. When I went back in, Ernst has flipped over, faced down, so I got to lie on my right, so that can continue scanning.

Hmmmm... it seems that Ernst doesn't like Ultrasound, always hide away from it.

1 comment:

amelia thinks said...

Its a BOY! Looks like Zachary will have to look for a girlfriend outside our circle!