Lilypie

Wednesday, September 5, 2007

Confirmed EDD : 10 Apr 2008

Yesterday, went for the check up, and the gynae has confirmed that the EDD is 10 Apr 2008. Was excited and a bit nervous, Baby Yong has stablised, and all will be well as long as Baby Yong remains in my womb till the 3rd month (approx end Sep/early Oct). Pray for me and Baby.

Well Pregnancy has changed me in a few ways:
1) Brushing teeth is now a diffcult task, what normally takes 3 mins, now takes 20 mins to do so, as I tend to get nausea while brushing, so got to stop and rest.
2) Eating habits have changed. Now sour plum is a thing that must have in my bag, as I can get nausea anytime.
3) Timing of eating has to be precise, any delay, well, who is going to clean up the mess?
4) Clothing are getting tighter, and I will need a change of warerobe soon :-)

P/S: I have gained 2kg for the past 3 weeks, and Baby Yong has grew from 3mm to 19mm too :-) Baby and Mummy grow together.

1 comment:

amelia thinks said...

You are PREGNANT??? Yeah!!!! So so so happy for you! Must pass you a book that is pretty good to read so that you know what to expect throughout this process! Will keep both of you in my prayers...